Move your pointer over the ( i ) for a
description of the tattoos.
- 2Pac: Tupacs alias of course. It's his
first Tattoo, he got it back in 1989
- 50 Niggaz: 50 Niggaz stands for 1 black from every
state of the USA, all them niggaz would be stronger
than every weapon, if they would be united
- THUG LIFE: Tupac got this tattoo is 1992. It stands
for 'The Hate U Give Little Infants, Fuck Everybody'.
The I is replaced by a bullet
- Panther: This Tattoo indicates Tupacs
Black Panther Roots
- Outlaw: Tupac got this tattoo around 1994, OUTLAW
means 'Operating Under Thug Lawz Az Warriorz.
- M O B: M.O.B is a gang sign, it means
'Member of Bloods', or as Tupac often said 'Money over
Bitches'. Suge got the same tattoo.
- Exodus 1831: Many clain that the Exodus cross quotes
the Bible verse 18:11 but that's wrong. Inside the cross
it's written "1831". 1831 was the year of Nat Turners
slave revolt. The biggest slave uprising in U.S. history
began on the night of August 23, 1831, when Turner and seven
fellow slaves murdered their master and his family while they
slept, and then set out on a campaign of brutal murder that
terrorized the countryside and killed 55 white people.
Nat Turner was later captured and hanged.
- Cross: Gothic Cross, logo of 'Amaru Records'